A+ Cleaning Solution's History
We're a family-owned and operated company located in Decatur, GA. We opened our doors for business on December 4, 1999 and have treated every customer like they were a part of our family.
Other companies may offer similar services but our services are the best which come with our very own personal touch.
"Remember there are no bad cleaners but some are just better and everyone knows you can't get better than A+"
We have serviced over 3000 homes & businesses in the greater Atlanta Metro Area. We have over 800 satisfied customers all from word of mouth who we still service on
a regular basis.
Join our family today, we strive on building a life long friendship with our clients.
Don't delay, give us a call today so we can service your cleaning needs, we are the solutions.
We only use Professional, Courteous, Certified, Trained, Efficient, Uniformed Technicians when needed.
We never use any Sub-Contractors.
Most cleaning is done by the owner.
We take pride in giving you the best quality work there is, at a low cost.
We are not salesmen, there are NO HIDDEN CHARGES once techician is at
your home, the price you where quoted over the phone is the price you pay.
We are not fishermen, we do not hook and bait you in and switch the price
on you, that's our A+ Guarantee.
WE ONLY USE CERTIFIED CLEANING METHODS
1. PRE INSPECTION - We tour the home with client to see any concerns that needs cleaning.
2. PRE VACUUM - We use a commercial grade vacuum to remove most dry soils from carpets.
3. PRE TREAT - We spray carpets with a heavy soil lifter detergent to begin the cleaning process.
4. ADGITATE - We use our carpet rake or rotary machine scrubber to loosen embedded soils.
5. EXTRACTION - We use our wand or Rotovac to rinse carpets with hot water (steam cleaning).
6. DEODORIZE - We mist your choice of fragrance leaving a nice pleasant odor in home.
7. GROOMING - We rake out the carpets to stand fibers up, to help speed drying times.
8. FINAL INSPECTION - We re-tour home with client for their satisfaction.
(PLEASE WATCH VIDEO BELOW IT'S A STEP BY STEP DEMOSTRATION OF OUR CLEANING METHODS NOTE THIS WAS DONE AT MY HOME)